The locked screen of United States Courts virus
The basic clapped screen of United States Courts virus is listed as follow, and the scary warning text has written below:
“United States Courts
YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN LOCKED
Illegally downloaded material (MP3's, Movies or Software) has been located on your computer.
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release of $300. Payable via GreenDot Moneypak. After successful payment, your computer will automatically unlock.
Failure to adhere to this request will involve criminal charges and possible imprisonment.
To perform the payment, enter the acquired GreenDot Moneypak code in the designated payment field and press the "Submit" button.
If you don't know how to get rid of United States Courts virus, Download United States Courts virus Remover Here Easily!
Please read more details here to find some clues about this ransomware.
Title: United States Courts virus
Sub-Type: Blocked down virus
OS Affected: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Nickname: Ukash virus, Police virus
United States Courts virus is a terrible ransomware which has been found to attack computer users in the whole United States. And many reports have claimed that this infection can damage all kinds of operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. There are some special things you can realize that your computer has been infected this ransomware. First of all, your computer system will block completely, and you cannot use your desktop normally. For this virus can lock the task manager and stop you accessing into the normal screen. So when you open your attacked computer, you just can get the screen of United States Courts virus which has filled with the all whole page of your desktop. And you cannot minimize the window of this screen which lets you unable to do anything by using your computer. Second, this infection claims that you need to pay an amount of $300 to unblock your computer, and you need to pay the fine in 48 hours. If not, you will be arrested by US local police. You can notice that this virus pretends to official institutions which have sent the warning text to you and it states that your computer is locked for you have illegally downloaded material from the internet. In addition, it tells you to pay the fine by using the GreenDot Moneypak, and your computer will be unlocked automatically after paying the fee. Is it a real statement? When you see the warning text above, please ignore it and please don’t pay the fine, for this is a virus, and all its saying is totally incorrect, and you can find it from the details of its message. For the real police never send any text by blocking users’ computers. You can know that this threat is designed by the cyber crime that just wants to cheat the naïve users who are easy to believe the ridiculous things and the make mistake to pay the fine. By using this way, the crime can gain money from victims, for Moneypak is a paid tool which has controlled by them and this tool will transfer the money to them. In addition, when you input your payment details on Moneypak, it can record your bank account and password stealthily. So it is a tricky thing to keep this virus computer.
There are some instances to prove the tricky risks of United States Courts virus
1. This Virus can block your system completely and you cannot minimize the window of this virus’ screen.
2. This infection will unable your desktop, and stop most of processes.
3. It displays fake warning message, and pop-ups.
4. This Virus will steal your important data.
5. This threat will cheat your money and you cannot get your money back.
6. Your antivirus fails to get rid of this virus.
7. This infection can damage all kinds of operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
8. This infection can capture the users IP address and scary the person who is using this IP of pirating software.
Please hold down and consider an effective way to remove United States Courts virus
Solution one: On the normal mode:
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
Solution two: On other safe modes:
Situation 1: Can able to log on the safe mode with network:
1. Reboot the PC and then press F8 key and then choose safe mode with network.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to end the related processes
3. Click “start” button and click “run” box, type in Regedit the run box, and then click OK.
Situation 2: Cannot able to log on the safe mode with network, but can log on the safe mode with command prompt.
a. Restart the PC and select safe mode with command prompt.
b. In the prompt window, please type “’explorer” then enter the desktop.
c. To check the network connections. (open “my computer” and then click the “show all connections”
d. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to stop the related processes
e. Open Registry Editor on the Start Menu, and type Regedit
f. delete all the related virus as follows:
Solution three: Cannot log on any mode, please try to “repair the system”
Permanently Remove United States Courts virus With Powerful SpyHunter Anti-Spyware Protection
1. Download SpyHunter Free Scanner here.
2. Double-click on Setup file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the prompts listed on the screen to finish the installation process.
4. To perform a system scan, please click on the Scan Now button.
5. Remove all the listed malware.
Please keep in mind: all the instructions above should be done carefully, and you should need to know more computer knowledge, if you are not a good at computer,you can download the reliable Antivirus program Spyhunter here.