Download Automatic Virus Removal Tool for Free Scan Now
What is V9.com redirect virus?
V9.com is also called en.v9.com, pl.v9.com, search.v9.com. It is recognized as a dangerous browser hijacker virus that can bring various risks to your PC. First of all, as it is a redirected virus, it will alter your browser homepage and change your search engine after installing on your PC. That means it can modify your browser settings without your permission. When you open a website, the result is unwanted for users. It would change you to www.v9.com/newtab and default search engine to search.v9.com. Then V9.com’s shortcuts could add-on on your desktop and Start Menu randomly.
Except changing your PC’ browser homepage, V9.com redirect virus will hijack your browser and then shows many ads and sponsored links, which those contain lots of illegal contents, even Trojan or other malicious virus. When you click any ad or link, your pc will be get virus into easily.
Moreover, V9.com redirect virus was designed by the creators who want to make money. They generate web traffic, collect sales leads for other malware sites, and try to fool the user into paying for useless software. If those tricks don’t work it can cheat user by downloading additional malicious or misleading programs.
However, many users have confused that how does this virus come into their PCs? V9.com gets on your PC when your installed free programs, for those free programs are bundled with V9.com. So in order to keep you PC safe, please remove V9.com as quickly as possible.
Screenshot of V9.com redirect virus
The Potential Risks Made by V9.com Redirect Virus
# It is installed without your permission.
#It may install other sorts of spyware/adware without computer users' knowledge.
# It will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely
# It will display malicious ads and trick links
# It will change your homepage and browser settings
# It can collect user’s personal data like bank account and passwords
How to get rid of V9.com? Removal guide
Need Help to Remove V9.com?
If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to ask help from an online professional expert here to avoid false operation of crashing your computer or from some friends who are very familiar with manual virus removal.
Before performing the manual removal of V9.com, reboot your computer and before Windows interface loads, press F8 key constantly. Choose "Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc at the same time, search for V9.com processes and right-click to end them.
2. Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
8. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
9. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
3. Tap Windows+R keys together to pop up the Run box, type in regedit and hit OK to open Registry Editor; then find out the following V9.com registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
4. Remove all V9.com associated files
Permanently Remove V9.com redirect virus With Powerful SpyHunter Anti-Spyware Protection
1. Download SpyHunter Free Scanner here.
2. Double-click on Setup file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the prompts listed on the screen to finish the installation process.
4. To perform a system scan, please click on the Scan Now button.
5. Remove all the listed malware.
NOTE: Want to safely and completely remove this perky mutating V9.com style="font-size: 11pt;"> virus infection but you cannot figure out a way? it is recommended that you use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to get rid of ads by V9.com redirect virus.
Quick and Direct Download Free Scanner to Remove V9.com Here!